“Management Measures on Collection and Use of Credit Information of Travel and Post in Shanghai” taken into effect on January 1, 2018 confirm that if cross border passengers or cross border postal mailing violate the inspection and the quarantine laws and regulations, they will be recorded as affected by dishonesty personal credit.
Hereby D’Andrea & Partners will briefly list the five actions which will affect credit record:
- Carrying or mailing prohibited products to China legally seized more than twice per year;
- Intentionally concealing, falsely reporting or hiding the prohibited products legally seized;
- Violently or threateningly refusing to accept the decision of quarantine or refusing to accept the inspection and quarantine by authorities according to law;
- Stealing, snatching, damaging, throwing the objects retained by authorities;
- Shall bear criminal responsibilities in accordance with law.
Below you can find an info graphics with the the list of the main prohibited products:
The animals and plants and their products and other quarantine objects carried or posted into the country, which are approved by the relevant national administrative departments with the quarantine certificate issued by the competent authorities of the exporting country or region, are not affected by the catalogue.
One person is allowed to carry only one dog or cat with animal quarantine certificate and vaccination certificate issued by the competent authorities of the exporting country or region.
To discover all the other forbidden products and for more info about, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org