The core service area for our firm is providing specialist legal services for foreign direct investments and outbound direct investments, which are of paramount importance to our clients seeking to expand their businesses globally. Our law firm is proud to have built our reputation & expertise over the years around these services,
With our well-rounded experience in this field, our team of attorneys at law have successfully assisted our clients to invest billions of dollars in emerging economies around the world, including China, India, Vietnam, among others. We have had the privilege to assist both multinational corporations and small and medium enterprises alike, to identify and seize the opportunities presented by these emerging markets. We have a network of professionals all over the world which helps us, as well as our clients to be global players in the market.
Investing in a foreign country is not easy. It will involve a huge amount of resources, both economical and human. Sharing experiences, best practices and entering a community of investors and entrepreneurs with great experience all over the world is the best way to avoid mistakes and get the best from your investments
D’Andrea & Partners Legal Counsel takes advantage of a network of widespread knowledge, which has endowed itself with an added value for companies hoping to invest in the markets where the Firm is present such as in China, India, Italy, Russia, the UAE and Vietnam, in a successful and rapid manner. Assisting companies to investing in growing markets and, we also want to be the link that enables companies based in growing economies to go global. This is one of the missions of D’Andrea & Partners. Our firm offers services in the direct investment field for the establishment of:
· Company with wholly foreign capital – WFOE;
· Joint Venture – JV;
· Representative office – RO.
D’Andrea & Partners also has extensive experience in providing services in the complicated procedures of foreign investors establishing companies in Italy and other European countries, which from our experiences takes the following legal forms:
· Limited Liability Company;
· Company Limited by shares.
The legal services involved in foreign direct investments and outbound direct investments are varied in their scope and application depending on the specific factors of the investment, generally speaking, the areas of our services in this practice area include the following:
· Analyzing the legal and regulatory framework of the country of investment or the country of origin of investment to identify any legal or regulatory restrictions or requirements that may affect the investment;
· Advising on the structure of the investment, including the choice of entity, assistance on financing options, including information regarding potential incentives and assistance in representing the client in negotiations on subsidies and tax considerations;
· Analysis of potential locations for investment by providing local market insights, conducting site visits, and analyzing the supply and demand dynamics of the local real estate market;
· Negotiate lease or rental agreements for the company, ensuring the lease terms are fair, and all contractual provisions are in compliance with the local laws and regulations;
· Drafting and negotiating international investment agreements, such as joint venture agreements, shareholders' agreements, or licensing agreements;
· Advising on compliance with local and international laws and regulations, such as anti-corruption laws, competition laws, and environmental laws;
· Assisting with the securing of necessary permits and approvals for the investment, including investment registration, licensing, and work permits.