As businesses continue to grow and evolve, they frequently encounter various legal complications related to employment and labor practices. Handling hiring, dismissals, compensation, benefits, contracts, and all the other components that come with managing a team of employees requires diligent attention and detailed knowledge of the latest regulations. Failure to comply with these laws can lead to significant legal implications, potential arbitration proceedings, lawsuits, financial penalties, and long-term damage to a company's reputation.
With the help of our experienced attorneys at law, businesses can avoid these pitfalls and ensure their workplace practices remain legally compliant. Employment and labor law specialists can provide guidance on everything from hiring and dismissals to workplace safety and trade secrets.
D’Andrea & Partners is experienced in advising clients on a variety of employment and labor law matters, including compliance with local and international labor law and regulations.
Specific areas of our services in this practice area include the following:
· Assisting on legal issues relating to labor and employment in accordance with the local laws on labor (e.g. social security payment and contribution, compliance of the Trade Union’s establishment and procedures);
· Assisting on legal issues relating to labor contracts, including but not limited to drafting, amending, supplementing or the terminating of labor contracts, offer letter, termination letter, resignation application form, performance review form, warning letter, leave application form, promotion and/or demotion letter etc;
· Assisting on developing and drafting forms relating to labor and employment including drafting ancillary agreements to the contracts which include training & service agreements, non-competition, non-solicitation and confidentiality clauses;
· Assisting the drafting and registering of regulations on employment, remuneration and internal regulations, such as the Company Handbook;
· Assisting on legal issues relating to labor regulations of foreign workers, including offer letter, the obtainment of work permits and/or temporary residential cards;
· Assisting on the drafting of non-disclosure agreements in order to protect the trade secrets and intellectual property rights of the employers & implementing trade secret protection measures;