D’Andrea & Partners advises its clients on a wide range of corporate matters, varying from the internal affairs and business operations of a company to their commercial and investment transactions.
Our lawyers are highly experienced in advising on the establishment of business entities as well as the restructuring of existing ones, inclusive of joint ventures, wholly foreign owned enterprises, and representative/branch offices.
We can effectively guide clients through the entire process of obtaining all of the required licenses and registrations to operate in the selected market as well as providing assistance with the relevant authorities.
“The oldest theory of contract is I think negative”, Frederick Pollock once said. In business, the writing of a contract is crucial in order to avoid problems for your company. D’Andrea & Partners is at your side in negotiating, drafting and reviewing your business contracts.
D’Andrea & Partners experience in the M&A area allows us to provide our clients with comprehensive solutions from preliminary issues to post-M&A, for investors seeking to obtain ownership interest in existing companies, including conducting legal due diligence, preparing share purchase agreements, accompanying and representing clients in negotiations and advising on relevant legal issues.
Some examples of our services in this area include the following:
- Drafting corporate charts and joint venture/shareholders agreements;
- Providing legal opinion on corporate bylaws, governance polices and regulatory companies,
- Performing and overseeing due diligence;
- Preparing due diligence reports;
- Negotiating and drafting agreements for the acquisition of equity and assets in all legal aspects from the entry stage to the exit stage of the project.
Providing legal advice on the laws in regard to private equity, venture capital, initial public offerings, stock options and so on.