Yesterday, on September 11th, in Chengdu, D’Andrea & Partners and PHC Advisory took part to the Labour Law and Tax Issues free seminar, organized by the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) and many other Chambers.
First, Mr. Matteo Zhi, attorney at law and senior partner of D’Andrea & Partners, gave a valuable speech about Labour Law and Human Resource Compliance; some of the most important topics he dealt with were:
- Comparison of different types of Labor Contracts;
- How to avoid wrongful termination of Labor Contract;
- Important HR documents;
- Labor Dispute resolution and regional practice.
For the Taxation part, Mr. Arduino Agostinelli, Deputy General Manager of PHC Advisory, spoke about what the IIT (Individual Income Tax) is and how to calculate it, giving interesting tips about:
- Liability of an individual to the IIT depending on the domicile;
- Taxes on wages and salaries;
- Income from personal services;
- Income from interests and dividends
This September has started with this interesting and useful seminar and, once again, South-West China has been protagonist of the latest events.
For further information about Labor Law and HR Compliance, write us: firstname.lastname@example.org