D&P Group is looking for a Junior Auditor. Here is the job description. Should you be interested, please contact us.
Location: Shanghai, Changning District
- Assist in the planning, determining the scope and execution of small- and medium-sized audit and non-audit engagements.
- Enable the delivery of professional services of the highest standards to all clients
by working closely with the Senior Auditor.
- Assist in drafting the audit summary memorandum, the management letter and the presentation of key discussion points for the closing meeting with the management
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the audit team and build strong working relationships with clients
- Assist in financial report reclassification from Local Gap to IFRS and or according to client’s HQ requirements
- Chinese Citizen
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an auditor (Preferred experience is big/medium CPA or Audit Firms)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, finance or auditing
- Certification of CICPA and other professional qualification is preferred
- Motivated and very hard working in order to meet client deadline and provide excellent client service
- Good project management skills
- Good written and communication skills, English speaking and writing will be an added advantage
- Use technology efficiently, such as emails and MS Office (primarily Word and Excel)
- Ability and willing to travel
Interested candidates can send their CV in English to Mrs Yuky Wu firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, please call the phone number 0086 021 62187350.