Lawyer – Associate
– Handling FDI legal and business advice matters.
– Communicating with clients to obtain requirements and maintain updates.
– Anticipate and communicate on legal and administrative requirements & opportunities.
– Provide advise with clients for legally sites’ management and review contracts.
– Able to maintain and develop a solid client base.
Report To: Senior Associate
Location: Shanghai / Nanjing / Hanoi
– LLB or LLM of Law with Italian BAR is preferred.
– At least 2 years working experience in the legal field either from multinational company or law firm in China.
– Familiar with general related legal concepts and relevant legal experience including ability to conduct legal research and work with external parties in case management.
– Familiar with the operation of a foreign legal or advisory firm.
– Excellent organization and communication skills;
– Excellent oral/written English skills certified by TOEFL ( with other language skills is preferred);
– Self motivated and self reliable with high ethical standards.
– Good organizational skills and are methodological in approach;
– Good team player with good interpersonal skills;
– Be flexible and willing to travel.
– Retribution appropriate to the skills
Interested candidates may send their CV to the following email address:
All the communication/document shall be in English language.