Work With Us
At DP Group we have a constant drive to seek out exceptional candidates who will not only enhance our services, but also strengthen our team. We have an unwavering commitment to inspire intelligent individuals who take initiative and have a desire to contribute making the global business environment better. We take great pride in our ability to motivate and support those who possess the drive to succeed, and we believe that this approach differentiates us from the competition.
If you believe you are a game changer, please do send us your C.V. and we will carefully examine your expertise. Remember, a journey of a thousand miles start with the first step! We look forward to hearing from you.
Vietnam Office Representative
- Provide FDI related legal advisory services on commercial and labor law, corporate governance, and handle the incorporation and licenses application procedure for entities such as Representative Offices of Foreign Companies, Limited Liability Companies, Project Management Offices, etc.
- Be responsible for drafting, reviewing and translation of legal documents such as JVC, MoU, AoA and commercial contracts.
- Participate in legal due diligence and M&A related work.
- Draft and review of legal articles, opinions and memos.
- Handle other administrative and legal work as assigned by the firm.
- Admission to the Bar in Vietnam.
- 3-5 years working experience as Attorney/Legal Consultant (or similar positions) in a international law firm or related consulting company in Vietnam, preferably engaged in corporate/commercial, private equity, M&A and FDI.
- Familiar with general related legal concepts and relevant legal experience including ability to conduct legal research and work with external parties in case management.
- Familiar with the operation of a foreign legal or consulting firm.
- Excellent oral/written English skills. Good knowledge of oral/written Chinese is a great plus.
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills, excellent organization abilities, high ethical standards and willful to learn.
- Flexible and willing to travel, both in Vietnam and abroad.
- Drafting, reviewing and translating legal documents such as commercial contracts, providing legal consulting service for general civil and corporate matters
- Assisting partners for commercial dispute resolutions, drafting documents, attending litigation, arbitration, or enforcement proceedings
- Providing advice on FDI related legal advisory services, company governance, business structuring, and support for the incorporation, modification, and deregistration procedures for foreign invested companies
- Participating in legal due diligence and M&A related work
- Being able to maintain and develop a solid client base
- Preparing legal articles, presentations and translating legal documents
- Doing other legal-related tasks and supporting activities assigned by the firm
- Master’s Degree in Law (Laurea Magistrale in Giurisprudenza) from Italian University.
- Having passed the Italian Bar Exam (or) being registered as Trainee Lawyer at the local Bar Association.
- 2-4 years working experience in corporate general and dispute resolution, preferably working experience in international law firm.
- Familiar with general legal concepts and relevant legal experience, capable of independently dealing with assigned task, conducting legal research, and working with supervisors in case management.
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills with clients, colleagues, and government officials.
- Excellent oral/written Italian and English skills (skills in other foreign languages such as Chinese are not mandatory but appreciated).
- Good organizational skills and are methodological in approach.
- Self-motivated and Self-reliable with high ethical standards.
- Be flexible and willing to travel abroad also for long periods and/or to relocate upon Firm’s request.
Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh City
- Accounting and bookkeeping, activities, preparation and issue of invoices, relevant Vietnamese taxes’ (applicable to corporate and individuals) periodical liquidation, declaration and payment.
- Assistance in the annual auditing procedures.
- Drafting and preparing memorandums and reports on Vietnamese tax system, business valuation, introduction to doing business in Vietnam.
- Preparing offers and service agreements and liaising with both existing prospective clients, as well as assisting with debit note (payments) collections.
- Attendance of meetings with both existing and prospective clients to provide advisory solutions or offer DP Group’s services.
- Assistance to the General Manager with the liaison with clients and prospective clients and completing other tasks as assigned.
- Assisting colleagues in the performance of the tasks i.e finalization of deliverables for the clients, review of the documents, coordination of internal activities and business development activities for PHC colleagues.
- Coordination of marketing & development activities, preparation of relevant materials such as articles on Vietnamese market, recording videos, participating in webinars, assisting with writing DP Practical Guides, participating in EuroCham Vietnam events, etc.
- Extending the client base, fostering reputation of the firm and increasing the engagement of the firm.
- Ensuring the quality of work within the team and establish trusted advisory relationships with key clients and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in economics, finance, or accounting with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- English language: full working proficiency.
- A meticulous working attitude, good communication skills and a sense of teamwork.
- Experience in working in foreign companies would be an advantage.
- CPA certification would be a strong plus.
- Preference would be given to candidates with experience in auditing.
- Knowledge of Chinese or Italian would be an advantage.
Interested candidates may send their CV to the following email